Sunday 8 November 2009

First post

Welcome to my Big Gay Longblog everybody! I am a happy cat and I hope you are happy too! I know it is not a long blog yet, but I hope it will be one day. Maybe by the time you read this it will be, and you will have already been reading all my posts about things and will come to this last of all. That is a funny way for things to work.

I am on the internets!111

I like being on the internets; it is one of my favourite things. I have lots of things I like, and I want to talk about them here. I will start with a big gay longlist of things I like:
-Being big and gay and long and a cat
-Blakes 7
-Star Trek (if it has Captain Kirk in it)
-Shakespeare
-Mission: Impossible (but not the films)
-Hugs and kiffs
-Fish (nom nom nom)
-Bunnies and puppies
-Gamma Longcat (see picture)
-Sleeps...

... speaking of sleeps, I think it is time for sleeps now. Bye bye. Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment