Sunday 27 December 2009

One Year in the Zone

It is one year ago today since Duncan started posting on the Anorak Zone Forum. He has posted pictures of me and talked about Blakes 7 and Doctor Who and lots of things with other mannys and it helped him feel better when he was not well and sad. So here is a big thank you and a Prenty Thumbs Up from Duncan and me to all at the Anorak Zone.

Thanks guys.

Duncan likes Doctor Who a lot more than I do. He watched it on Christmas Day while I was busy on the internets writing a story about Willie from Mission Impossible. But Duncan says he got a new story on DVD for Christmas and it is by Terry Nation! I look forward to watching it because Terry Nation writes exciting stories that are good. It is called Planet of the Daleks.

No comments:

Post a Comment