Friday 25 April 2014

We are made of socks

When the Monkeys With Badges told me they had made a spaceship, but that it was a Spaceship of the Imagination, I was a skeptical cat. I doubted that there was such a thing, and I though they were being cheeky monkeys with troll faces.

Then they showed me the TV series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, in which the main character Neil deGrasse Tyson travels through space and time in his Spaceship of the Imagination.


It is sort of a cross between a documentary series and Doctor Who, with lots of science and addressing the camera with things beyond the ken of cats mixed up with interesting stories to keep us cats (with our short and fickle attention spans) entertained.

The Monkeys With Badges' Spaceship of the Imagination doesn't look as impressive as Neil deGrasse Tyson's does. It looks a lot more like the cardboard box that Duncan's printer came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment