Sunday 22 November 2009

Enlightenment wasn't the diamond...

I have seen a lot of Doctor Who recently.

First I saw The Invasion, which is a long story. I approve of long stories because I am long. I saw it over three days. It was good and had Jamie in it. Kevin Stoney was the baddie. He is a good baddie. He was in Blakes 7 and I also saw him in Measure for Measure. I think he is very good. He had a henchman called Packer. He was silly and kept getting thing wrong and making his boss angry. It was funny. The Cybermen were in that story too, but they only appeared half way through and were not in it that much.

On Saturday Duncan had a 'Doctor Who Night.' He had one last year - here are some pictures of me being curious about things that I didn't know about a year ago: Chocolate Daleks!











This year I saw three stories in a row: first the Mind Robber, another story from the black-and-white '60s era. I had heard of it before from the Anorak Zone, where it is renowned for this image:










I like Jamie though.

Second was Ghost Light, which was a very confusing story. I am only a cat, and did not understand all the silly things that were happening. The mannys that were watching with me liked it being weird and Victorian but I was left being a confused cat, like when Duncan watches documentaries about manny things that I don't understand.

Last was Enlightenment, which I liked very much. It was a Special Edition version of the story, but I have not seen the original so didn't know the difference, except I could tell some of the special effects were not '80s effects so they must be new. Some silly mannys don't like old effects, but I do not mind them - I like Blakes 7 after all!
I liked the silly Guardians with the birds on their heads, they were funny. One of them was a baddy and the other was a goody, and the Doctor - who was a proper goody in those days - helped the good Guardian to beat the baddy. He was helped by Turlough, the oldest schoolboy ever.

Here is me dressed up as the Long Guardian:











Here is me and Gamma Longcat doing an ultimate showdown dressed as Guardians:












Gamma Longcat has Cthulhu on his head, so he must be the baddy!

Don't worry, we are best friends really.

No comments:

Post a Comment