Thursday 12 November 2009

The Way Back

I like Blakes 7. I think it is my favourite TV programme. My favourite character is Avon, though I also like Tarrant. I think they're nice. I have written lots of stories about them, many of which I'm sure you could find if you searched on the internets for them. They're very rude stories, though. That is why my favourite episode is Powerplay, which is when Avon and Tarrant first team up. I also like the bit you can see in the picture below, because Avon is slipping on the floor like a silly manny.



It is in an episode called Animals, which is from season 4. I was sad at the end of season 4, until I found out Avon survives - Paul Darrow said so in an interview, and he should know if anybody does because he is Avon. Besides, I think Iago in Kaldor City is really Avon, although Duncan disagrees with me.

I first saw Blakes 7 when Duncan was watching one episode a week for his Blakes 7 Challenge: 52 episodes in 52 weeks, which he spent a whole year doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment