Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas is coming...

...look busy.

That seems to be what all the mannys are doing nowadays. I am a cat, though, so I don't have Christmas because us cats have Caturday instead. It happens 52 times more than Christmas so it is better in that way. Yay for Ceiling Cat who is watching us.

I don't get presents on Caturday but I don't mind because I don't have to give anyone presents or else get called bad names like "scrooge" or "humbug" which is what happens to mannys who don't do Christmas. At least that is how it seems to me, although because I'm only a cat I may not see the whole picture. Ceiling Cat sees the whole picture, though.

If I want to give someone a present I will not wait until Caturday, I will give them it right away unless they are not there in which case I will give it to them the next time I see them. I do not have money because I am a cat, so if I give someone a present it will be hugs, kiffs, or fish. Or sometimes I will write them a story and put it on the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment