Monday 14 December 2009

Star Trek 3: Search for Mr. Spock

A manny called sfdebris has reviewed Star Trek 3 Search for Mr. Spock on his Youtube Channel and he gives it 6 out of 10 and calls it "average."

I disagree.

It is fantastic! Captain Kirk was brave and it was great and then his son got killed and I was sad and then the Enterprise blew up and I was excited because Captain Kirk had a plan and then he won and I was happy!

It is now my second favourite film after Wrath of Khan. The only thing it does wrong is that it is not as good as Wrath of Khan. It still has many good bits. My best bit is just after the Enterprise has blown up in space and Captain Kirk says:
"My God, Bones, what have I done?"
and Dr. McCoy says:
"You did what you had to - what you always do - turned death into a fighting chance to live."

I am a happy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment