Sunday 27 May 2012

Eurovision 2012

We cats all love the Eurovision Singing Contest because it is so fabulous! Yesterday we had a cat party to all watch it:


Click the picture to see my score card full size.

I had a sleep in the middle of it and although I missed Estonia and Norway's songs I had a dream that was much better. In my dream the Shat and the Hoff entered the Eurovision Singing Contest and got all the points, and so they agreed to have a Eurovision Kissing Contest as a tie-breaker. But before they could do that I was woken up by the Azerbaijan entry.

I think I was dreaming about the Shat because I saw him on TV yesterday. He was presenting Have I Got News For You instead of being Captain Kirk in Star Trek, so I didn't understand what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment