Sunday 21 November 2021

Doctor Who Night 2021: End of Exile

For this year's Doctor Who Night we watched The Three Doctors and The Green Death, both from season 10. I don't feel a need to say much about them here, as I will hopefully be doing in-depth reviews of all that season's episodes soon...ish, mew.

What I will do is post some pictures. First, here are the second and third Doctors having a useless argument, which the third Doctor compares to Twitter years before it was invented, thus proving he's been to the future:


I have also been to the future and know that I will certainly be using this joke again in my review of The Three Doctors Episode Three, lol.

Next up, we have the Brigadier in The Green Death.


I can't imagine why the other mannys might think that...


... mew.

No comments:

Post a Comment