Wednesday 5 May 2021

my name is nick


my name is nick.
i am 57 and a half years old.


i am the presenter of today on bbc radio 4.

i am in charge of millions of listeners.
i talk with politicians to help them get their party's message to voters.


this is mr starmer and his deputy mrs rayner.
they are in opposition and want to be the government, but they have a dangerously 'left-wing' ideology and i cannot interview them fairly 'cause if they win they might make me pay more tax.


this is mr johnson. he is the prime minister. he is my best friend.
his press secretary is called laura. they are having an affair.


after work i go to the pub with my friends. i like talking about politics.
i also like football. my favourite team is manchester united. i like sailing and the theatre as well.

i am usually very tired after a day in my studio, but i can't wait to get back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment